Monday, September 8, 2008

Best Shot Monday - Sweet, Sweet Smiles

September is here, and I finally feel like things are starting to settle in to a routine. Not only settle into a routine, but become much more tolerable. And that means I got to spend Friday with the boys and some of our favorite friends. And it was perfect - the weather was gorgeous, and the company was even better.

And the day was filled with sweet, sweet smiles.

Deanna Rose  (3)

Deanna Rose  (21)


Deanna Rose  (23)


Deanna Rose  (78)


Deanna Rose  (36)


Deanna Rose  (5)


And my Best Shot, my very favorite sweet smiles:

Garrett and Bennett 1

For more great shots, check out what everyone else has to share at Tracey's!

red BSM button



18 comments:

Blueberry said...

that last shot is great! such cuties!

Jen said...

Wow!! You sure did get some good ones. That last one is so cute!!

Unknown said...

I love your BSM - but you had me at the first photo. Oh, he has an infectious smile! So sweet!!

Marie Rayner said...

I love your sweet smiles too. Any smile that brings a smile to others is an A+ in my books!

Stacy said...

Yes, those are such sweet smiles! Your boys are just too cute. I'm so jealous of your shots with the boys together.

When I try to get shots of my kids together looking at me you would think I was trying to pull out their toenails.

Christina said...

Maggie, these pics are so great! So crisp and clear - and those SMILES! Wow are they every cute.

Jaimee said...

oh maggie, these are just awesome! You're right, the one of your boys is perfect! Glad you were able to enjoy a day of pure fun!

iMother2.0 said...

what super smiles!!!! I LOVE all the shots...especially the first and the last :)

Megan said...

love those tree shots!

Andrea said...

It's always nice to get back into routines. What fun boys!

Joanna said...

Although they are all great...you opened with a beautiful shot and ended with an even more beautiful shot. Not easily done! :)

MGF said...

The two boys are too cute for words. They both seem to still like to ham it up for the camera. Lucky you. Even both looking at you at the same time, hard to do.

tracey clark said...

so many great shots. so much happiness here!

Rose said...

What a handsome gaggle of guys!! They are all great shots!

SarahJeanie said...

Thanks for putting my mug up there! What a fun day we had! Can't wait to do it again!

Cara said...

Your boys are just too darn cute, I can see why you love photographing them.

Kimberly said...

The last shot is absolutely precious. So mischevious and yet still sweet. (And so much fun you've been having lately!)

Anonymous said...

Look at him pushing the stroller! That's really funny!