Monday, January 25, 2010

It's All in the Numbers

3 - the number of nights in a row I have worked.

0.5 - the number of nights I have left to work until I get a three days off from work.

7 - the number of fantastic coworkers I've worked with the last three days.

4 - the number of times I changed my clothes on Saturday, over the course of my shift.

3 - the total number of showers involved in above shift (before, during, and after).

250-ish - number of babies we've delivered so far this month.

1 - number of totally crazy patients this weekend who have honestly shocked me with their supreme amount of crazy.

3 - number of tea bags needed for the perfect dose of Yogi Bedtime Tea to knock out my insomniac self. Seriously, try it...it is AMAZING.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so going to get some of that tea! i hope you enjoy your 3 off!

chaoticfamily said...

You are one hard working Momma.. Thanks for the tea share - might even be able to get that one in Canada!! ;) Insomniacs Unite...

Jaimee said...

Enjoy your time off!!!

Stacy said...

You sounds so incredibly busy. Sorry about having to deal with crazy, I guess that is part of life, though. Hope you get some sleep...sounds like you need it!

Kimberly said...

That's some serious number crunching Maggie. Are you sure you're not going to be an accountant? ;)

Great to see you posting!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!