Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Adding It Up

What do you get when you add:

  • 32 weeks of lecture
  • 620 lectures
  • 6 midterms
  • 5 anatomy practicals
  • 6 section finals
  • 1 Cumulative final over then entire year, also known as the test that tried to kill me
  • 2100+ hours of studying
  • 1700+ hours at work
  • 1500 (or less) hours of sleeping
  • 1 new puppy
  • 1 big move to a new house
  • Countless friends
  • 259 classmates
  • A few stress induced mental breakdowns

One incredible, busy, crazy, frustrating, enlightening, whirlwind FINALLY OVER first year of medical school!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! That is so awesome. :)

Unknown said...

WOOHOO! Great work, Maggie - I'm so impressed...you are rockin'. Next year has to be easier!!

natalie said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you!

Kimberly said...

Wahhoo! Congrats Maggie. You've worked so hard!!!

Carrie said...

Congrats!

Christina said...

Wheeee! You rock, Maggie. I mean really - ROCKSTAR! I'm in my first week of my first A&P class...and I'm already overwhelmed. You are a hero in my book. Enjoy your summer!!

Kristen (former med student who knits) said...

I'm not sure how I got here (clicking on links is how, but I'm not sure of the path...) but I would like to say a hearty congrats! I'm on my last year of residency and it's quite a trip. Enjoy your break (if you have one!) and good luck next year.

Armando Codina said...

Wow! Great beautiful Garden. I really like the flower collection. You have worked so hard!! Nice Keep it up.