Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Favorites

I know, I know, everyone talks about their favorite things on fridays.

So I'm going to too.

And right now? I love this: http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com

Have you seen it? Because if you haven't, you should. It's creative...and more than that, ADORABLE!

*****
In other news, this appears to be my 500th post. Who would have thought that after that many that I could still come up with random and mostly useless things to say?

Yeah, on second thought I'm not that surprised either...

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i HAVE seen her blog...it is amazing! why couldn't i have come up with that??

Cara said...

What a great idea, I am also amazed the maternity leave & package they get where she is from. If I had know I would have move to Finland when I was pregnant the first time (LOL)!

Arizaphale said...

I don't know if this is related but we've recently had a TV advert for Target done in a very similar way with slightly older children but still with the fabric on the floor thing. It's a sensational effect.