Sunday, October 24, 2010

Best Shot Monday: The Face of Six

You can no longer tell people how old you are with just one hand. You are learning to read. You can write your name. You can play soccer. You have turned from a baby to a toddler to a preschooler to a grade schooler.

Happy Birthday Garrett - 10.23.10 (34 of 38)

There are soccer games, slumber parties, and homework. But still snuggles, naps and a love of chocolate milk.

Happy Birthday Garrett - 10.23.10 (29 of 38)


Six.

Happy Birthday Garrett - 10.23.10 (26 of  38)

I think it's going to be a fabulous year.

7 comments:

Arizaphale said...

Look how these babies have grown. And to think I used to think they were yours.:-D I hope you guys never lose your bond..........

Kimberly said...

Oh.my.goodness. How they've grown!

Unknown said...

Oh...it is going to be a fantastic year, I just know it! Happy Birthday big six-year old!

Christina said...

Six is a pretty big deal alright! Happy birthday, kiddo. My goodness, they. have. grown!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe he is 6.

SarahJeanie said...

Oh my goodness! They are so big!!!! Can't believe how much they have changed!

Stacy said...

Awww...happy birthday to him! Looks like he had fun at his party. :)