Sunday, December 19, 2010

Congrats!

I've said it before, but I will say it again. For so many reasons, I have the world's most amazing coworkers. They are, without a doubt, the most kind, caring, supportive, intelligent, loving and fabulous people around.

One of the big bummers about working in health care is that there is never a time when everyone is off. We are open every single minute of every single day, and that means that there are always people who can't come to events. That's a bummer, but we all know that's how it goes...

A few weeks ago one of my coworkers got married. She had a Sunday evening wedding, which was a first for me. She also had a reception without alcohol, which was another first. And she had Elvis, which was perhaps the biggest first of all.

No. Really.

Her dad dressed up like Elvis and sang. For an hour.

Congrats Vanessa and Jeff!  12.12.10 (61 of 77)

I can't make this stuff up.

But the wedding was gorgeous -- and we all wish them nothing but the best as they start their married life!

Congrats Vanessa and Jeff!  12.12.10 (37 of 77)


Congrats Vanessa and Jeff!  12.12.10 (41 of 77)


Congrats Vanessa and Jeff!  12.12.10 (71 of 77)


Congrats Vanessa and Jeff!  12.12.10 (67 of 77)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Okay, the Elvis part is just funny! :) Your photos are gorgeous. And would you believe that I've never been to a wedding reception that DID serve alcohol?

Arizaphale said...

Great to see you up here on the blogface again(says me who has been also noticeably absent). Looks like a wonderfully emotional wedding and her dad? hahahahaha Awesome! You need something like that to really 'make' a reception!!!!! The peronal touch ahahahahaha. But the couple looked so happy and you all look very lovely there. I have found in my life that working in the health care world can make you some of the most long lasting friends. Must be something about the nature of the work......

Jen said...

That is so funny. Looks like good times!!