Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Lesson In Laundry

I have a lot of clothes, which means that I can go for an eternity quite a while without doing laundry. This is most definitely a good thing, as laundry is not high on my list of enjoyed household tasks.

But I think I might have learned my lesson.


Seriously. From laundry.

I was walking into the laundry room to let the dogs out yesterday, and there was a pile of laundry waiting to go into the washing machine. And, you guessed it, I stepped on one of the laundry items. And went flying.

And later that night got to take a trip to the ED. And walked out like this:


Stylish, don't you think?

*I am hopefully going to be able to lose this stylish accessory on Wednesday after I see the orthopedic surgeon. Who is *hopefully* going to tell me that I am just fine, just a klutz.

A klutz who should keep more on top of her laundry.


Arizaphale said...

What on earth have you done? Torn ligament? Don't feel bad about laundry...everyone struggles...

Jen said...

Oh no. Laundry will get you every time. I hope the ortho doctor has good news for you.

Brittany said...

OH my word! I have always said laundry is evil... and this is just proof!!

Hope you feel better soon! :(