Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Crafty Tuesday - Class of 2035

Can you believe that babies born now are part of the college class of 2035?! It seems like that is so far away...although I am sure it will be here before we know it!

I am always on the lookout for ideas for baby gifts, since I know about eight million people having babies these days. And when I saw some college fabric, I knew exactly what use it for...burp cloths! They are quick and easy to make, and even boys shouldn't be too embarrassed about some collegiate themed gear!

I know that these are the same, other than the school, but they were for a friend who went to KU and has a husband that is a doe hard OSU fan. And I hated not to give each school an equal chance of this new baby girl dazzling them with her presence. You know, once she exits the womb. And does a little more growing after that...


KU Burp Cloths 1

KU Burp Cloths 2

OSU Burp Cloths 1

OSU Burp Cloths 2

To see what other crafty goodness is out there, see what is being shared at Carrie's!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]VADulftpll[/url] - DJZyOgEV , http://hhmgziigpu.com