Monday, June 4, 2007

Lightning Never Strikes the Same Place Twice

Tonight was my first class of the summer semester. Physics. Blah. It's sort of like poking myself in the eye over and over. Or something else that is fairly unpleasant. What can I say, it's not my favorite subject.

Tonight we were talking about lightning, ala Ben Franklin and his kite.




Well, actually Ben Franklin and his kite never entered into the discussion. Which is too bad, because that would have totally made it more exciting. Although the professor does try hard...he made lightning with the van de graff generator.


Although the entire time, I was convinced that he was going to end up shocking himself and having a heart attack or something. The chances are almost zero...but I specialize in having totally crazy things happen to me.

For those of you that are counting, one night of class down. That means that there are only 143 hours left. Not that I'm counting...

No comments: