Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Meth

One of the stories on the news this morning is about how Meth increases your risk of cardiovascular disease.

Just a thought, but I don't think that knowing this is something that is going to reform too many Meth heads. "It's illegal, highly addictive, makes you crazy....but wait, it can increase my risk of cardiovascular disease? Well in that case I had better stay away!" Somehow I doubt this is their inner dialogue.

You know, just a thought.

Stephanie Tanner, everyone's favorite (former) Meth Head
Obviously someone wasn't paying attention when they told her what her brain looked like on drugs....

2 comments:

jodifur said...

I just wanted to say thanks so much for commenting on Jodifur! I normally email people back but I don't have our email.

Anonymous said...

I thought the egg commercial (older version) with the overly-emphatic girl smashing everything in her apartment with the frying pan was better... She was hot, and so was the commercial (referenced several times in the comedy world).

Buuuuttt... A shorter, "new" version with an old man's voice is probably more appealing to the young generation. Wait a minute...