Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday List #15

1. I love to watch crime shows like CSI, CSI:NY, and Medium. Usually they're on right before I go to bed. Which, without fail, will scare the bejeezus out of me and make it impossible to go to sleep, since I'm sure someone is going to jump out and get me when I close my eyes. Gee, with a relaxing bedtime routine like that, it's hard to believe that I have the worst insomnia ever, isn't it?

2. I am a fantastic cook. Seriously. If you don't believe me, I will dazzle you with my culinary abilities. But I've never baked a pie ~ anyone want to teach me how?!

3. Tivo is one of my favorite inventions -- I don't know what I ever did without it! Although I have a feeling that I probably watched a lot less TV...

4. I spent 10 hours yesterday sitting at my desk in front of the computer. On a beautiful, sunny Saturday. But I finished writing everything for my med school applications. Including my personal statement. Finally. After 3 months of working on it. Now I just have to hope that it doesn't totally suck...I don't have another 3 months to rewrite that sucker!

5. Christine is going to join Lifetime Fitness, so now I have a gym buddy! I'm totally excited. Anyone think this is going to get me to the gym more often?! It just might...

No comments: