Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday List #17 - Things I Don't Understand

1. How do firetrucks get gas? I never see them filling up at the gas stations...do they have their own pumps at the fire house?

2. Why do movie stars make crappy movies? I mean I can see where some of them sound pretty good in writing and then just turn out differently. But there are some of them that couldn't have possibly sounded less retarded than they appear on screen (ala Nicholas Cage in Ghost Rider perhaps) and get made anyway. I just don't understand.

3. Why people do not keep a calendar. I understand why most people are not as obsessive as I am, but I can't for the life of me understand why you wouldn't keep one at all. Everyone has SOMETHING that they need to remember...or am I just dumber than other people because I have to write things down?

4. How anyone can not like wine. Because wine is seriously yum.

5. Physics. I only have four classes left, but I still don't understand physics. Or maybe it's just that I still don't like it. Either way, I still only have four classes left -- HOORAY!!

No comments: