Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunday List #16 - The Movie Edition

Everyone has movies that they simply MUST watch if they run acorss them on TV. And don't say you don't, because I know you do.

And my list of 5 that I can never pass up:

1. Adventures In Babysitting (ok, so I have never run across this on tv, but if I did I would have to drop everything and watch it.)

2. Dirty Dancing

3. Volcano (There is no good reason for this, I admit that this is a terrible movie. But I have to watch it anyway...yet another of my very strange compulsions)

4. 10 Things I Hate About You (Because who doesn't love modernized Shakespeare?!)

5. Wide Awake (One of my very favorite movies ever, even though almost no one has ever seen it and it's almost never on tv.)

And what are the movies that you can't pass up?!

No comments: