Friday, June 27, 2008

Food Friday: Breakfast Pizza

Anna always has great and yummy looking things for Food Friday, and when I see her posts I always think "I should post something". And then another week goes by and the process repeats. But today I have a recipe to share too!

Breakfast pizza is something that almost everyone will eat - it's quick and easy, and can be served for brunch or for dinner.

DSC_0012

Ingredients:

1 tube crescent rolls
1 lb sausage
frozen hashbrowns
8 0z shredded cheddar cheese
5 eggs
salt
pepper
milk
parmesan cheese


Directions:

1. Spread crescent rolls in bottom of pizza pan to form a crust. Preheat oven to 375.

2. Brown and drain sausage, then put on top of crescent roll crust. Top with frozen hasbrowns spread out in an even layer (amount used will vary, I usually use about 1/3 of a bag). Add shredded cheddar cheese.

3. Mix eggs with small amount of milk and season with salt and pepper as desired - pour mixture on top of pizza.

4. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for about 30 minutes.

DSC_0011
Yum!

10 comments:

Rose said...

Um, yummy. I'll have to make that "Saturday breakfast".

Lara said...

i am SOOOO trying that! :)

Shalee said...

Holy cow, that looks awesome.

Brittany said...

yum, yum, yum!!!

Christina said...

I love breakfast food. I love pizza. I LOVE THIS!

Unknown said...

I'm drooling...this looks awesome and easy! Perfect for me!

natalie said...

I'm stuffed, but my mouth just watered!

Joanna said...

OMG - that looks go good. I am going to write this one down!

Anonymous said...

Looks soooo yummy! I LOVE breakfast and this looks sooo delicious! I'll have to try it someday! :) Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly said...

That just looks darn yummy!