Sunday, July 6, 2008

And we have a winner!

Drumroll please!

The winner of my Pay It Forward Contest is....Whimsy, of The Creamery! Congratulations! I would share with you all the details of her amazing prize, but I have decided on everything just yet. Besides, I don't want to spoil her surprise!

But if you didn't win, fear not! I just found out that I was the lucky winner of the Pay It Forward Contest by Jenny at Sticky Feathers - yay! So I will be having another contest with more fabulous (and yet to be determined) prizes in a few weeks -- stay tuned for your chance to win!

And also, a HUGE thanks to Swistle for coordinating such a fun group of contests!


Christina said...

Hey, now that's just not fair! You have to tell us what the prize is once you decide...please?

Congrats to the winner!

Whimsy said...

Yay! Thanks again! I am so excited!!!!

I promise to post some lovely pics of the prize when I receive it - so you won't be left wondering.