Thursday, July 24, 2008

Theme Thursday - Summer Fun

This week's theme is Summer Fun....and what could be more fun during the hottest part of the summer than a dip in the pool?


splash



For more fantastic glimpses of summer fun, check out things at Stacy's!

**This is also my submission for Melody's Splash Me! Photo Contest. Have you entered? Quick, you still have time...you can enter until July 30th!




**A quick note that I will be out of town until the middle of next week(camping. in Minnesota. with toddlers. I KNOW.), so I won't be available to comment until then (and then it will probably take me a week to catch up!) but I have posts scheduled to go up while I'm gone. Including a new contest starting Sunday, so be sure to enter!**

17 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

So cute - very splashtastic...

Enjoy camping - ;)

Anonymous said...

So very fun! Enjoy your trip!

Head Gaggler said...

Wow, how cool! Great photo and looks like a great time.

Anonymous said...

I love that he's smiling.

Have fun camping. My girls claim that they want to go camping. They probably would freak out once we got there.

iMother2.0 said...

Fab shot! As soon as I saw it I thought 'Hmmm she should totally enter it in the Slash Me contest!' Did a little scroll and saw that you already did :)

Have fun camping. A few friends have camped with toddlers and they all loved it.

Killlashandra said...

Great shot! I love the almost hitting the water cannonball splash. Definitely a great summer fun picture. :)

Jen said...

Great capture. He looks SO happy. A dip in the pool is what summer is all about. Have fun on your trip.

Christina said...

I wanna join him for a dip in the pool! That looks So refreshing!

Have a great time camping with the kiddos!

Rose said...

It's perfect!

Jaimee said...

What a perfect capture of the moment! Fabulous entry for the Splash Me Contest! Have a GREAT time on your vacation!

Stacy said...

Oh, that looks so refreshing! what a fun shot and it sure looks like he is enjoying it. :) Perfect for the contest, too!

Megan said...

pure joy -- probably had a hard time dragging him out of there:)!

Joanna said...

Great action shot! Have fun camping. I live in Minnesota and just came back from vacation up north. Beware of the bugs!!

kim said...

Looks refreshing. I'd like to be in that pool right now.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I love that shot Maggie. It's so vibrant and crisp and FUN. Very well done, he's a cutie!

Unknown said...

Sweet shot! Have a great camping trip - I think you'll have a blast!! We'll be looking for your posts while you are gone!

Cara said...

I love swimming pictures, the water looks so blue and refreshing.