Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hooray!

First, the bad news. Garrett is sick. As in has-a-fever-of-103-for-no-reason sick. And, since we all know how fun it is to not feel good as big people, you can imagine how much fun it is to be sick as a small person.

Seriously. Can't you tell how much he enjoys it?

sick garrett

But I think he's on the mend. Or at least the fever is gone and he is acting like just a regular 2 year old. Because I assure you - the sick 2 year old version was not pretty.

And the good news is that Bennett started walking yesterday! Because seriously what is cuter than toddling first steps? Not much, especially when I have been cooped up with a sick 2 year old. It makes my very easy to please.

I can't quite figure out how to rotate this, but it's cute even when it's not the right direction.

He's quite proud of his newfound accomplishment.

yay bennett!

No comments: