Sunday, April 8, 2007

Sunday Randomness #3

So as it turns out, Sundays are the days that I just give you random information about myself. You know you like it.

So here's some more:

1. The Easter Bunny still visits my parents house. And hides his eggs. And my youngest sister is 21.

2. This year I was the last person to find all my eggs. Just like last year. And the year before...and the year before... You get the picture. I suck at egg hunting.

3. Studying at my parents house isn't any more fun than studying at my own house. And there are a lot more people around to distract me...which does not work in favor of productivity.

4. I watched The Pursuit of Happyness (and I do know how to spell, but that's how it's written in the movie). I thought it was good...a great story, and Will Smith was fantastic. If you haven't seen it you should - because then you'll remember that sometimes good guys do come out on top.

5. My family is hilarious. Seriously...it's good times around here - you should come over sometime, you'll see...

And thus concludes another five things that you didn't know (or maybe you did, but pretend it's all new) about me. Apparently Sundays are not my most intelligent days...

No comments: