Wednesday, April 4, 2007

In the news...

There are an awful lot of strange things in the news. Since I have had it on this morning, I have heard the following:

*It's going to be about 20 degrees overnight in the next few days. It's April for goodness sake -- what happened to the warm weather?! And now I just heard something about snow...eek!

*Keith Richards told a reporter that he snorted his father's ashes. That's right he said that he mixed his father's ashes with cocaine and snorted him. But not to worry, he also said his father wouldn't mind. Gross! He of course now says it was just a joke, but still...GROSS!

I'm not really sure how you can top snow in april and someone snorting their father's ashes, so I won't even try...

1 comment:

jodifur said...

Thanks for coming to Jodifur!