Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ahhhh

Can you hear the relief? Because I don't know that I have ever been so relieved after a freaking 5 hour test. Which is especially true since I don't think I have ever TAKEN a 5 hour test before today. I'm glad to be done, and I refuse to really start worrying about what score I will get until at least tomorrow.

Thanks so much to everyone who called and emailed and all of that yesterday...it was plesantly surprising and very, very kind. You're all too nice. Seriously.

And for anyone who might be seeking a new form of self torture...I highly recommend taking the MCAT. Although perhaps if it didn't matter so much it wouldn't make you as crazy as it did me...

And I have nothing else. After the test, I turned into a pool of mushy goo, and I won't return to my real self until at least tomorrow. Happy Thursday!

No comments: