Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday List #7

I know that you all must have missed me terribly last week -- but I swear I had a good reason for disappearing...

1. I didn't have a Sunday List last week because I was out of town at my sister's graduation from University of Dayton. There are gobs of pictures (because when don't I take gobs of pictures) but I have yet to download them for your viewing pleasure. You know what they say....some things are worth waiting for...

2. I went to the Kansas City Zoo yesterday - for the first time ever! I was highly impressed, because I thought that it was super fun - even though I saw just a bit of it...it was hot and there were two sleeping small boys involved - trust me, you wouldn't have seen any more than I would have. But I'm excited to go back!

3. I have my finals on Monday and Tuesday. I am not excited about this -- in fact, I am one of the farthest things from excited that one could possibly be. It's beautiful and sunny out, and since I didn't study all day yesterday, I will be forced to stay inside and attempt to get smart for the duration of today. Ugh - this is not going to be pretty.

4. I am not super girly, but I LOVE to shop. Not to mention that I am a fantastic shopper - I can spot a great deal from a mile away. Yay for that! And yay for me again - I went shopping for hours yesterday and I didn't buy anything -- how's that for impressive?!

5. I am crafty and creative -- I can make scrapbooks and cards and things that will make you coo and drool over their cuteness. And I love it - Archivers is one of my very favorite stores - I think that if I won the lottery I would buy one (or maybe two) of everything in that store. If you have never been, you should totally go - then we could have fun times togther! Come on...you know you want to....

No comments: