Monday, May 14, 2007

ugh...finals...

Tonight I have my first (and thankfully second to last) final of the spring semester. Which reminds me how much I hate finals. Not that anyone particularly enjoys them, I know I am not alone in my detest for them, but this semester I am dreading them more than most. Probably because I haven't really been able to make myself study for them.

I have been able to multi task for as long as I can remember - and without any major problems. But for the last two weeks I can't seem to focus on ANYTHING...and it's starting to make me crazy. Not to mention the fact that it's about to do a real number on my grades...

So that is my current crisis of sorts - I need to study in the most desperate of ways, and I feel like I am getting nowhere. And that's just for finals....the fact that the MCAT is only three weeks away is another crisis all together.

I suppose that the good news is that, for better or worse, the finals will be over by tomorrow night. Then I can move on to the real problem - the MCAT studying which I am currently weeks behind in. *Sigh* I guess I did this to myself...

No comments: