I have finally gotten around to making my '100 Things About Me' List and I am sure that you are all just dying to read it. But because I am clever, and because I don't know if I will need something for another post later, you only get part of the list.
So here we go - the first 10.
1. I am allergic to pineapple. Weird, I know. And I don’t mean allergic “it makes my mouth feel funny” – I mean “if you give me something with pineapple juice, please have the epi pen ready” allergic.
2. I am an oldest child – my sisters are 2 years and 4 years younger than me.
3. Because he only had daughters, my dad would probably do almost anything for a grandson.
4. I enjoy spending time with my extended family. Well, with my dad’s side anyway. My mother’s side has a few people who make me want to move to Siberia get a new family give me endless opportunities to practice being kind and patient.
5. I am the happiest person that I know.
6. Sometimes it takes work to be happy.
7. I think that sometimes it takes work to be happy is a very important lesson. It is also sometimes a hard thing to learn.
8. I don’t like to be cold (and I am cold all the time) but I love snow. I think it is the most peaceful thing on earth.
9. I know things without being told. I don’t know how – I just do.
10. Me knowing things without being told can sometimes be rather unnerving to other people. Sometimes to me too.