Friday, December 21, 2007

100 Things About Me, Part 1

I have finally gotten around to making my '100 Things About Me' List and I am sure that you are all just dying to read it. But because I am clever, and because I don't know if I will need something for another post later, you only get part of the list.

So here we go - the first 10.

1. I am allergic to pineapple. Weird, I know. And I don’t mean allergic “it makes my mouth feel funny” – I mean “if you give me something with pineapple juice, please have the epi pen ready” allergic.

2. I am an oldest child – my sisters are 2 years and 4 years younger than me.

3. Because he only had daughters, my dad would probably do almost anything for a grandson.

4. I enjoy spending time with my extended family. Well, with my dad’s side anyway. My mother’s side has a few people who make me want to move to Siberia get a new family give me endless opportunities to practice being kind and patient.

5. I am the happiest person that I know.

6. Sometimes it takes work to be happy.

7. I think that sometimes it takes work to be happy is a very important lesson. It is also sometimes a hard thing to learn.

8. I don’t like to be cold (and I am cold all the time) but I love snow. I think it is the most peaceful thing on earth.

9. I know things without being told. I don’t know how – I just do.

10. Me knowing things without being told can sometimes be rather unnerving to other people. Sometimes to me too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm....very interesting. i am getting ready to eat our pineapple/ham pizza, i'll think of you while i do!

i agree with the "hate to be cold, but love snow" too!

can't wait to see the rest.

Anna said...

I think we were separated at birth, except for me the whole pineapple thing is just, "makes my mouth feel funny!" Everything else, exactly the same, can't wait to see your other 90!

niobe said...

Hmmm....my view (and you may well disagree) is that an equally hard and important lesson to learn is that sometimes you (meaning one, not you personally) can't be happy no matter how hard you work at it.

Dawn said...

i did this list too, back in september. i look forward to reading the next 90 anecdotes!

ps. i am changing my blog address soon, so stay tuned for changes...

Arizaphale said...

The last two blew me away. What kind of things??????