Sunday, December 30, 2007

100 Things About Me, Part 3

Click here for Part 1 of the list, and here for part 2.

21. I am creative, but not artistic. I think that there is a very large difference between the two.

22. When everyone says that it doesn’t matter what other people think, I just stay quiet…because inside my head I am silently screaming “Yes it does! It matters a lot what other people think!” It might not matter to anyone else, but it matters to me.

23. I am crazy organized…and I love it.

24. Sometimes I am a little over zealous and I try to make other people organized like me. This isn’t very nice of me.

25. I didn’t decide to go back to school and not be a nurse because I hate nursing. I think that nursing is wonderful, it just isn’t what I want for me.

26. My sisters are each very much like my parents. I sometimes secretly wonder if they had other kids after me because they knew that I wasn’t like them and they wanted kids who were.

27. I realize that #26 sounds crazy. But it’s still true.

28. I completely lack the ability to say no. I am a yes girl.

29. I love candles. Having candles makes me feel happy, because it is a nice little thing that I do just for me – I think that they are pretty to look at, and I love ones that smell good.

30. I love to vacuum.

5 comments:

Trish said...

I'd really like to hear more about what you think about nursing. I've been trying to do some research on nursing as a career, but I don't actually know any nurses who can give me the straight scoop. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Arizaphale said...

I think #26 is hilarious. You're probably more like your parents than you realise. I'd like an objective opinion on that. Do you have an idea what IS for you if nursing isn't it? Are you studying something in particular? I suspect someone as organised as you would have a plan....

natalie said...

Can you help me get organized? That's an area where I am sorely lacking, but will be necessary as I attend to my word for this year: simplify.

I couldn't agre MORE with creative vs. artistic. I want to be artistic, but I'm really just creative.

Lioness said...

N. 30? I am clearing the office for when you move to Portugal. You'll love it here, gorgeous food and all, mild weather mostly. I'm so happy!

Mendy said...

Where do I sign up to be organized? I fantasize about being organized & I can organize for others but i am sitting around a pile of clutter needing to be organized from my January 2007 Resolution!!! I am ENVY!!! I love the factual information about you!
Mendy