Friday, December 7, 2007

Santa

I'm not sure when the last time that you had your picture taken with Santa was, but I am willing to bet that it wasn't yesterday....

Santa
And I feel like I sort of got the shaft - I didn't even get to sit on his lap and tell him what I wanted! Instead I spent the time assuring Bennett that Santa was not going to chop him up and eat him for dinner that Santa was a nice man who brings happiness. And presents! And while you can see that he is no longer screaming, he still isn't to sure that there aren't mosters waiting to pop out of that big round belly. After all, it did shake like a bowl full of jelly...

8 comments:

Be Inspired Always said...

Great picture :)


I love the expression of your younger son. How did he do when he got older?

Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's helps hearing the opinions, otherwise knowing me, I'll probably pick and then not be happy with what I picked.

I'm extremely picky <---------


Jillian

jodifur said...

cute picture!

Maya said...

Super cute! We need to go do this too!

SusieJ said...

That is a GREAT photo. Good for you for being such a good sport, without being able to tell him what you wanted. I hope you got a candy cane at least.
Susiej

Trish said...

Hehee..that's adorable! I love everyone's expressions.

niobe said...

We used to tell my little sister that if she was bad, Santa would stuff her into his sack and take her back to the North Pole where she would spend the year making toys in his workshop.

She was scared of Santa too.

Stacy said...

LOL...very cute! My son was all ready to hop onto Santa's lap to explain exactly what he wanted for Christmas. My daughter was not going near that scary red man. :)

Arizaphale said...

Well I just think it's great to see you!!! The whole 'sit on Santa's lap' thing goes right against all logic and common sense doesn't it? We spend all year telling kids about stranger danger and then we shove em' into the personal space of a complete (and somewhat bizarre looking) stranger!!!
Go figure :-D
Love the expressions on your boys faces though. They tell the whole story.