Monday, December 24, 2007

Best Shot Monday - Santa Surprises

While this is not a technically great shot (or even a technically mediocre shot if you want to be picky), it is still one of my favorites. We celebrated Christmas with the boys early, and since they aren't old enough to even know what a calendar is it was easy to tell them that Christmas Eve was Saturday night and that Christmas was Sunday.

This was the look on Garrett's face when he realized that Santa really did come while he was sleeping:


Santa Came!


I think that Christmas filled with the excitement of toddlers might be one of my very favorite things...

****
I can't believe I forgot to add this....
Don't forget to go and check out everyone else's Best Shots at Tracey's!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas -- great shot.

mandaroo63 said...

That wouldn't work here, they've been marking the days off on the calendar! I love that look.....those cars are great. We have a barbie one that is about 5 years old and still well rode! Have fun!

Trish said...

I just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas!

Christina said...

That is too awesome, love the look of shock and delight! I can't wait to see my girl's face in the morning. :o) Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Completely priceless shot of that wee one's face!!

Precious memories :)

~~

Melody A. said...

I think that you are completely right.

Phyllis Sommer said...

what a cute little face. very smart to stand there with a camera!!!

jodifur said...

That picture is priceless.

Blessed Nest said...

so cute- love the expression on his face.
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Stacy said...

I love the look on his face...kids are so fun when they see their presents. :)

Merry Christmas!

tracey clark said...

It's true, the best part of the holiday is seeing it through the eyes of your kids!

Thanks for sharing it at MMI.

Happy Holidays!

Melissa Stover said...

that is so cute! and i agree, our 3 year old was the best to watch this year.

Unknown said...

totally agree...i think any kid who still believes is fantastic to spend Christmas with!

hope you had a great holiday!

Arizaphale said...

I saw this shot a while ago and didn't have time to comment (rush rush rush). His face is a picture isn't it? Oh and I LOVE your room! The grand piano and the columns...too cool :-)