Tuesday, February 26, 2008

100 Things About Me, Part 10

It is now time for the final installment of the '100 Things About Me' List...otherwise known as an excellent thing to post when I don't have the time/energy to come up with something else to write about. I suppose this means that I will have to start coming up with things to talk about other than myself. Oh, what a shame....

So here are the final 10 amazing things about me. And if that isn't enough, the rest of the list can be found here.


91. When I first got an apartment, they informed me of the complex’s pet policy. I couldn’t imagine why anyone would want a pet. I now have a dog and a cat. And fish. And I love them all. Well, I don’t really love the fish, but I do like to see them in the tank. I think that counts for something.

92. I have pictures all over, of all different people and places. I smile every time I look at them.

93. I am a fastidious calendar keeper. I never make plans without checking my calendar, and the second I do make an appointment to do something, it gets written down. I carry my calendar with me everywhere…I love my PDA.

94. Emptying the dishwasher is one of my least favorite household chores.

95. I have a tattoo.

96. I love to scrapbook.

97. My handwriting is impeccable.

98. I am incapable of doing only one thing at a time.

99. I hate to have my feet touched, but I love getting pedicures.

100. New Year’s Eve is my least favorite holiday of the year.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Ohhh what's your tattoo??

Kimberly said...

Impeccable handwriting? Ooh, you're so going to have to write something and scan it in for my viewing pleasure. ;-) Now I'm off to read more about you.

we_be_toys said...

So do you still live in the apartment with the pet policy? If so, thumbs up!

I just came across your blog - I love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

So with you on the feet v. pedicure!

BUT I'm particular about WHO does my pedicures...

jennwa said...

What is your tattoo of ?
I love Pedicures too. I am not a big lover of New Years either.

Anna Sawin said...

Okay, I LOVE beautiful handwriting, you need to handwrite a post one day and scan it in for us to see!