Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happiness Is...

watching snow fall. fresh baked bread. first steps. people who smile with their eyes. curling up with a good book. soft kisses. getting a surprise card in the mail. accomplishing goals. drinks with friends. naps. reconnecting. tivo. my dslr. blogging. heartfelt apologies. new markers. paying it forward. scented candles. new socks. the smell of clean laundry. fresh sheets on the bed. bubbles. hugs. getting a manicure. peanut butter. miracles. Cardinals baseball. sleeping in on a rainy day. getting surprise compliments. cookies right out of the oven. belly laughs. giving the perfect gift.

What makes you happy?

4 comments:

Brittany said...

cooing babies

Christina said...

Love this! Just reading your list makes me feel happy. I may have to make my own. :o)

Lara said...

snuggles and hugs! :)

Unknown said...

i was so with you up til "Cardinals baseball."

jeez, I don't know if I can be your friend, Maggie!

I am a Cubbies fan even from 3,000 miles away!

;-) jk