Sunday, February 24, 2008

Best Shot Monday - Trying Again

The theme for last week's Theme Thursday was texture...which stressed me out, as I had NO IDEA how to do it. But after some great tutorials and a few tons of attempts, I managed to come up with something.

But after playing around in photoshop and figuring it all out, I have decided that, just like everyone else said, textures are fun and somewhat addicting. So here is my BSM...with a little added texture...

BSM 022508


Now head on over to Tracey's and see what everyone else has been up to in the last week!

20 comments:

Maya said...

Love it! Texture does take time but it is so addicting!!!

Brittany said...

OH you did a WONDERFUL job!!!

Christina said...

Looks like you're getting the hang of textures - this looks great! Love his chubby cheeks. :o)

Lara said...

yay for texture! i want to do more with it too. :) great shot!

Kyla said...

What a sweet profile!

Megan said...

very subtle -- the perfect touch!

mandaroo63 said...

that's a nice profile shot and good job with the textures. i love his cute little baby cheeks!

Blueberry said...

awww, very sweet!

Mrs. Gray's Class said...

Great shot - don't you love those lips!

Anonymous said...

What perfect little features on his face!! So awesome.

Rose said...

Beautiful shot, I love the profile and the texture you did. Very nice.

d.girl said...

Nice job w/ texture...what a precious face!

The Amazing Trips said...

Awesome picture. How are you doing with photoshop? My husband bought it for me over Christmas and I still have yet to do much with it. Seems a little more intimidating and un-user friendly than I thought it would be...

Phyllis Sommer said...

wow - great shot. i definitely have to jump into the texture party!

natalie said...

You did great!!!

Bonnie said...

I love what you did !! Seems like you've worked the texture thing out well !!

Unknown said...

yeah....you've got it! nice work!!

niobe said...

Hmmmm.... I don't even know what texture is, so you're waaay ahead of me.

Stephanie said...

He is so CUTE! The texture looks great. That's what I going to try to learn - we'll see how that goes. Thanks for stopping by!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

ooooh, i like it! nice job w/ the texture.