Friday, May 2, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers

I am confident to state that spring is finally here. Especially since the tornado sirens went off for a big chunk of the night last night...nothing says spring in the midwest quite the like the return of the storm season. Oh goody.

Along with the storms we have had a TON of rain, which has served to both annoy the bejeebus out of me and also make everything green and pretty. So here are some of the pretty things from around here...proof that, while I had my doubts, spring did manage to arrive after all...

DSC_0251


DSC_0275


DSC_0195


DSC_0181


DSC_0182


DSC_0089

8 comments:

Arizaphale said...

You HAVE been a busy little photographer haven't you???? :-)
What a great collection. Everything looks washed clean. We've been having rain here too contrary to the popular belief that it no longer rains in this country!! You can almost hear the gardens sucking it up.......

Brittany said...

B E A U T I F U L!!!!

Cassey said...

Great pictures!

Christina said...

Oh, it's all SO GORGEOUS!! Lovely pictures. It was worth the wait, wasn't it??

Unknown said...

So pretty! All of them. I certainly don't miss the tornados...I guess we traded them in for earthquakes and wildfires. You can't win.

BTW - We got the Funky Mama CD yesterday and it is AWESOME!! We have been listening to it all morning in the car! Thanks again!!

Dawn said...

all of them are gorgeous and would make a lovely framed set.

Maya said...

I can just smell the fragrance!

Kimberly said...

Those are absolutely b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!