Sunday, May 25, 2008

Photo Contest: The Kid In You

I was reading blogs this afternoon and Colleen has a great shot up. It turns out that 5 Minutes for Mom is having a photo contest. The challenge? To submit a photo that reveals the spirit of childhood.

And what says childhood better than a messy finger painting session?!



DSC_0010

Check out 5 Minutes for Mom to see the other great submissions. And hurry - if you have the perfect image, you can enter until June 2nd at noon! And I promise not to be too upset with you if you beat me...

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Ohhh really great photo!!! Good luck!

Christina said...

Yep, that sure does scream childhood!

Maya said...

Good luck! Super cool photo!

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Hey! Thanks for the link!

Love the finger painting shot. I wish Zoe was into finger painting (she can be such a funny kid about having "dirty" hands). I might have to get her to try it again... just so I can squish in the paint.

Tammy said...

That is too cute.

I have the neat freak son who did not like finger painting at all!

Anonymous said...

Hey dear friend, I voted for you over at 5MFM.

Good luck!