Sunday, May 25, 2008

Photo Contest: The Kid In You

I was reading blogs this afternoon and Colleen has a great shot up. It turns out that 5 Minutes for Mom is having a photo contest. The challenge? To submit a photo that reveals the spirit of childhood.

And what says childhood better than a messy finger painting session?!



DSC_0010

Check out 5 Minutes for Mom to see the other great submissions. And hurry - if you have the perfect image, you can enter until June 2nd at noon! And I promise not to be too upset with you if you beat me...

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Ohhh really great photo!!! Good luck!

Christina said...

Yep, that sure does scream childhood!

Maya said...

Good luck! Super cool photo!

Colleen said...

Hey! Thanks for the link!

Love the finger painting shot. I wish Zoe was into finger painting (she can be such a funny kid about having "dirty" hands). I might have to get her to try it again... just so I can squish in the paint.

Tammy said...

That is too cute.

I have the neat freak son who did not like finger painting at all!

melody is slurping life said...

Hey dear friend, I voted for you over at 5MFM.

Good luck!