Thursday, May 8, 2008

Theme Thursday - Fun

This week's theme is fun - yay! Who doesn't love fun?! I certainly do!

Here a few pictures that represent fun from Tuesday. The fact that we can be outside and play without coats and snow is the most fun of all...

DSC_0219
The neighbors have a trampoline, and since all the big kids are at school all day, we have free reign over the jumping!

DSC_0175
Although I don't have a picture of it, Bennett's favorite thing to do is have me hold him and then jump as high as I can. Sounds safe, no? My favorite thing to do is flips, but there aren't any pictures of those. Too bad - you should all be impressed that I can do those withouth killing myself!

DSC_0479
And we love playing at the park. And what's not to love about being able to wrestle around with your friends and NOT get into trouble for it? Watching little boys is seriously like watching bear cubs paw at and roll around with each other.

DSC_0265

DSC_0248

Now head run right over to Stacy's to see what other FUN things people have been up to. Because everyone knows that anything is more fun if you RUN rather than WALK to do it.

17 comments:

Stacy said...

oh gosh! these are so awesome. i love the jumping one and the last one and the one in the grass! i can't pick a fave.

Megan said...

love the action in these shots! it's true that spring is definitely the best time to jump!

Anonymous said...

Loving the last 3 - they are all wonderful but those last three of boys being boys - are just amazing! Precious memories!

Blueberry said...

GREAT shots! they sure look like they are having fun. glad you are having some nice weather! :)

Stacy said...

Fantastic shots...love them! I especially love the bear cubs playing, which you are so totally right about LOL! And?? I am so impressed you can do flips. :)

Jaimee said...

Oh my gosh - I love all of these - but, especially the bear cubs picture...makes me think about what it might be like when my boys get older (they will be 17 months apart)!

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I love the boys wrestling. I have 2 girls and now a baby boy. Is that what I have to look forward to with my boy? LOL

chaoticfamily said...

Such FUN - they are just way too cute!

My guys love our trampoline.

Christina said...

That really is fun stuff! and I am super impressed that you can do flips on the trampoline - I've always been too scared to even try, LOL. Love the little bear cubs!

Dawn said...

The first picture is my favorite. Wonderful freedom!

Due to a trampoline accident when I was 13, I'm hesitant to jump on them very high now.

Killlashandra said...

That first picture is great! I love the feeling of freedom about it too. The jump for joy, the sunlight, and the shadow. Kids so love trampolines!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

What a great way to be introduced to your blog! Awesome pictures.

Rose said...

I love the first shot! It sums of the FUN of trampolines! I'm no longer a good trampoline jumper. Good thing we don't have one!

Unknown said...

Oh Maggie...those are all fantastic shots! You make me want to go out and shoot some photos!

I wanna be like you when I grow up.

They are so fabulous.

Maya said...

Oh a trampoline has fun written ALL over it!!!

Arizaphale said...

Looks like you have had a busy week too. Fancy being out doing flips on trampolines instead of blogging for our pleasure :-) And just quietly, I would give quite a lot to see you flipping on the trampoline!!

Kimberly said...

Great, great series! They just reek of fun. :) But now I'm REALLY wondering what a photo of you doing flips would look like. LOL!