Sunday, March 2, 2008

Best Shot Monday - Ummmmm

It's Best Shot Monday time again...which I love. However I am fresh out of good titles for my best shot this week. And, due to the fact that I have several leaking windows due to some crazy rain (which will shortly become snow) I am also fresh out of time to come up with something witty. But slap a post together? Now THAT I can manage. So here is my best shot from last week. Or at least one of the shots that I like a lot...

Bennett

For reflections and some more great shots, head to Tracey's!

20 comments:

Bonnie said...

Look at those eyes !!

Anonymous said...

so cute...love the handprints too. Best wishes with the rain and snow!!
my BSM
open door

Swistle said...

I love the colors!

Brittany said...

Oh oh do I sense some texturing??? :)
Very nice! he's so sweet!

Megan said...

looks like his nose is "raining" a bit too -- a perfect childhood capture :)!

Unknown said...

oh he is so cute...and a little texture, goes a long way! so great.

Stacy said...

what a cutie pie!

we_be_toys said...

What a cutie-patootie! Are you sure this isn't "Best Snot Monday"? I love your pictures!

Maya said...

He's such a cutie!

Christina said...

We'll be getting snow soon, too!!! In March, in Texas! Whoa.
Anyway, such a sweet shot. He has the most perfect skin! The texture adds a lot, too.

jennwa said...

Great photo. So cute.

Kim said...

Love that pic! Great job with the texture!

Stacy said...

Great shot and what a little cutie! I think I see some texture in there, too. ;)

Rose said...

He is a handsome one!
I laughed at your post because I was feeling like I threw my post together! Mondays are always hectic around here. Where is my wit, where is my brain, where is my coffee!!

Phyllis Sommer said...

very nice:-) good luck with the windows!

Bunny said...

Such a cutie! Nice shot!

Jessie said...

Sweet! I love what you did with the photo - I can't do anything like that yet - must learn!

jodifur said...

great picture.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Kimberly said...

He's adorable, and the texture is so subtle yet still adds that little pop. Love it!