Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Theme Thursday - Collage

This week's theme at Stacy's is Collage. I have to admit, I have never used photoshop to make a collage. But with her fantastic tutorial, I decided to give it a try. And after I saw Carrie's adorable layouts for Crafty Tuesday, I knew just what I was going to attempt.

So here it is:


Garrett Collage copy


Bennett Collage copy


And so there you have it, my feeble attempt at creating a collage. For the record, it's one shot from each month...but I didn't leave quite enough room for a title - oops! I do like it, but I am definitely in need of some more practice!


For some great ideas on what collages can really be, head to Stacy's and see what everyone came up with!

17 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

This is wonderful!!! What cute adorable pictures.

Great collage!

Sarah said...

Oh, I love this!

Brittany said...

Great job!!!! Turned out GREAT!

Stacy said...

good job!

kim said...

Those are terrific.. such wonderful photos!

Rose said...

Wonderful job! There are some absolutely adorable shots in those collages!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Now THOSE are the most beautiful collections of them all!

Killlashandra said...

All those faces! What a wonderful collage of images. Great idea, I like the one face for one month, it's amazing how many facial expressions kids have and share with you. :)

Nice!

Head Gaggler said...

Great collages. Love them!

Stacy said...

Great collages...and such a great idea and way to see how they have grown over a year. Cuteness!

Christina said...

Those are super cute - great job!! I love collages.

Killlashandra said...

After Stacey's comment I'm worried. I may have lots of bunnies. You sure you don't want one now? ;)

Unknown said...

yahoo! i'm glad i could inspire a little ;-)

did you do it in photoshop? if so you can just increase your canvas size and have it add it to the top of the canvas (or bottom, or side wherever you want it!) and then add a title. let me know if you want a little more help!

great photos!

Anonymous said...

You did good! Of course, you had really cute subjects to work with.:) I adore collages, but never seem to create them.

Guess what, I tagged you. My name links the post.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly said...

Hey, great job for your first collage!

Arizaphale said...

Nice to see your collages and good job but I prefer single images. Part of my attention to detail fetish. Collages give me too much to look at !!! :-D