Saturday, April 12, 2008

Summary Saturday: Project 365, Week 15

April 5:

Arboretum in April (11)

April 6:

DSCN2166

April 7:

DSC_0152

April 8:

DSC_0144

April 9:

DSCN2206

April 10:

DSC_0092

April 11:

Pudding - Yum! (4)


***Updated to add...because so many people have asked, the picture from April 8th is a picture on the floor of Science City (a science based kid museum) to show how different shapes give off a different reflection. This one shows how a cylander can take a picture that is distorted (the image on the floor) and make it look 'normal' in the reflection.

11 comments:

Maya said...

I believe chocolate is involved with the last photo!Yum! :)

Brittany said...

GREAT photos! :) I love them all!

Sarah said...

I love the cheeky expression in that third picture!

Trish said...

I just love pictures of kiddos with dirty faces! It's so real.

The top picture is so cool. I love the clean lines, and the simplicity of the colors. Very nice!

Arizaphale said...

The fourth one has me perplexed. What is it? Very cool shot anyway :-D

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos, particularly the one at the very bottom! :)

Christina said...

lol, his expression in the second photo is priceless! Love the chocolate face, too. But #4 - what is it???

Dawn said...

oh my gosh. baby goat picture is ADORABLE!!! i'm also wondering what the reflection picture is - the base of a barstool or table leg, to me, but what would a pic of that man be doing on it? and who is that? i was thinking it was a president but now i'm not so sure.

Stacy said...

OH, the picture with the baby goat - so sweet! Great shots. :)

kim said...

The last pic and the pic with the goat are my favs.... nice job

Anonymous said...

Fabulous shots - that last one is my favorite :) Your kiddos are just adorable!