Sunday, August 3, 2008

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

Before I announce the winner of Pay It Forward 2.0, I have to show you what a fantastic surprise I had waiting for me in the mail after I got back from camping:

DSC_0252

And because I didn't take a very nice shot, here was what was in my box from Laura:
*Glitter Paint
*3-D Paint
*Milano Cookies
*Splash Balls
*The Time Traveller's Wife
*Starbucks Chocolate
*Apple Post it Notes
*Post It Flags
*A scrabooking magazine

How great is all of that?! It totally made my day -- THANK YOU Laura!



And now, for the winner of my latest Pay It Forward Contest...



But fear not, I have 2 more Pay It Forward Contests to hold -- so you can still win! I will have PIF 3.0 in a few weeks, so get ready to enter!

5 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

That is awesome Maggie! This is a fantastic idea!

ya ya's mom said...

oh i am soooooo jealous!!! all of my favs. seriously. lucky you!

Unknown said...

Oooohhh! that is a fun package to get in the mail!

I'm waiting for PIF 3.0...I'm gonna win one of these someday!

Mommy Daisy said...

Ohh, you got a nice package in the mail.

Yeah, I won! I'm so excited. Thanks a lot. I will send you an e-mail soon with my info and answers to your questions.

Also to other readers, this is the 3rd contest I've won. I will be hosting (now) 3 more PIF contests. The first one of those I'll be hosting this week. So come on by for details.

Arizaphale said...

I LOVED The The Traveller's Wife. What did you think? (no pressure :-D)
btw: email me at
carolyn at jaba dot com dot au