Friday, July 1, 2011

Gone In A Flash

It's the first. OF JULY. I swear that just yesterday it was May...

I never ceased to be amazed at how fast time goes -- you blink and a month has gone by...or two, in this case. Since May, I feel like I have done nothing but study. Constantly. I guess having board exams to pass will do that to a girl...

I took my first board exam last Friday. And it was...rough. An 8 hour exam is just not a fun experience. Not that anyone expects to enjoy such a thing. So now I have one more board exam to take next Friday, and then I am free or three glorious weeks of summer vacation. That I will spend working. But whatever...the idea of not studying sounds perfect right about now.

Assuming I passed, of course. But who wants to get caught up in details like that?!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

An 8 hour exam????? Was it a practical? Cos I can't imagine sitting still for 8 hours!!!!