Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Crafty Tuesday: Baby Blanket

Like I mentioned, now that my coworkers have discovered that I can make things, I have had several requests for things. This was just a request to add a name to a baby blanket someone had purchased.





I was a bit nervous, since I did not purchase the blanket and therefore did not have a spare if I made a mistake....yikes! It actually was much easier than I expected it to be -- a little bit of solvy kept the stitching from getting buried in the fur of the blanket!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Arizaphale said...

Solvy? Looks great btw!

Unknown said...

oh...that is so pretty! that is what happens when people find out wha you can do!! :-)

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

beautiful! I was wondering how to do this.. I'm assuming you put the Solvy on top, right? And what kind of stabilizer on the back? Sorry, I'm new to this!