Monday, November 26, 2007

Best Shot Monday - Fall Edition

I have TONS of great pictures from last week, and I am really having a hard time picking which one(s) to use for Best Shot Monday. But because Monday mornings are always crazy busy (especially after a holiday weekend), I guess that I should just pick already.

So here are my candidates for Best Shot Monday:

Maggie 3
Garrett, Erica
I love them both and can't bear to pick between the two. But given how many shots I have from the past week, the fact that I just picked two is pretty good!
Don't forget to check out more BSM here!

17 comments:

Maya said...

I love that last shot. There just seems to be such joy in it!

Anonymous said...

I'm leaning toward the second -- but the first is great too. I can see your problem.

Brittany said...

I like them both. I never just have one shot, either. Sometimes it's SO hard to choose! :)

Anonymous said...

The smiles in both shots are positively contagious. Hmmm, nope, can't choose one either. Both are super photos.

chaoticfamily said...

Both are lovely. I had a hard time choosing too...

Be Inspired Always said...

Great shots :)


I think I'm going to post something too.




Jillian

Anonymous said...

The smiles in both are amazing! can't pick a favorite....They kind of fit together.

mine is up too!

Rose said...

Ooo, I agree, I can't pick just one either! I like them both!

Phyllis Sommer said...

i think they're both great. why choose!? let's just call it best shots monday!

Christina said...

There's no way I could chose between those two either...they both have that little extra something that makes them special! Love the energy adn joy on those shots!

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh, they're both perfect. LOVE THEM!

Melody A. said...

I love them both. They're so happy.

Stacy said...

Oh, I love both of the shots...great job. You captures some great moments...and did it very well!

Family Adventure said...

Hi there,
Just stumbled onto your blog and those pictures totally caught my eye. They are both fabulous. And infectious.

Heidi

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

both are great, but i really like the second one. :) nice choices!

mandaroo63 said...

I like the way her hair is flowing in the 1st one. She just looks so happy!

Unknown said...

yeah, i don't think i could choose just one either - all smiles, all around.