Monday, November 5, 2007

Best Shot Monday - Ta Da!

So this might not be my best shot from the last week, but since I feel like I have shown nothing but Halloween pictures, I wanted to find something else, and this one makes me laugh every time I see it.

We went to the park, and Bennett is big enough to climb up and go down the slide all by himself, a fact that he is EXTREMELY proud of. He demonstrates his pride at the end of every trip down the slide with a great big 'ta da' and a huge grin.


Ta Da
Don't forget, there are more best shots over at Tracey's!

10 comments:

Blueberry said...

awwww! that is cute!

Melissa D said...

I love this shot! :)

mandaroo63 said...

"ta da!" ......so cute! This shot does indeed make me smile.

Anonymous said...

Ta DA! You can hear him saying it in this shot! So cute.

Maya said...

How cute! I love that he says that at the end! Great finish to a slide.

kim said...

What a fun shot!

jodifur said...

That is a great picture!

Sara said...

omg that is too cute, i think its perfect

chaoticfamily said...

Very adorable!

Arizaphale said...

Bit late catching up here but love this shot. I can hear him saying Ta DAAAAAA!!!