Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

I gleefully reported my completed holiday shopping last week.

Why then, you ask, was I up at before the crack of dawn to join in the black friday festivities?

SALES!


In case you have forgotten I am a sucker for a good deal. But fear not, I am in no danger of becoming a hoarder. I am much to fond of organization and cleanliness for that. But I was in need of a new laptop, for fear that I might shrivel up and die of old age lose my patience before I could get much accomplished with the one that I have been using.


Which is how I ended up with this. Which has already cut IN HALF the amount of time it takes me to do things like check my email and write posts. And I managed to shop and be home by 7 am. More impressively, I didn't pour myself a drink to recover from the crowd shock when I got home.


And I have to say, a laptop for almost 50% off? TOTALLY worth the 20 minutes I spent standing in line!


Hope that you're all enjoying your post-Thanksgiving Friday!

3 comments:

niobe said...

Score!!! I love hearing other people's triumphant stories about the great deals they got, although I'm not much into shopping myself.

Arizaphale said...

Sounds like a bargain alright!! Enjoy your new 'speed' computer use.

Trish said...

What a great deal!

Only 20 minutes in line? Awesome!