Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday List #32 - By The Numbers

5 - Number of cases of beer that I purchased for my parent's surprise anniversary party next weekend. Number of bottles of wine? 18. Number I expect to consume myself? 2...or more.



4 - Number of Christmas card designs that I am sending out this year. Number of hours spent making said cards so far? A LOT.



3 - Number of children in my family which are orchestrating my parent's surprise anniversary party next weekend. Or as I have started to call it, the party of the year. Paris Hilton, eat your heart out.



2 - Time on the clock when I crawled into bed last night.



1 - Number of surprises that I misplaced and have now found. If this surprise is for you, and you know who you are, you should be excited. You should also cross your fingers that you get your surprise before I misplace it again...

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

hahahahahaha
I do that every year. Find presents after Christmas.......hopeless.