Sunday, November 4, 2007

Meme Madness

Someone sent this to me a long while ago, but it's not too unusual for me to average two weeks to return something (oops!). But here it is - my four things meme:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1 OB RN
2. Student
3. Nanny
4. Little Gym Instructor/Director

Four places I have lived:
1. Overland Park, KS
2. Kansas City, MO
3. St. Louis, MO
4. Arnold, MO

Four places I have been on Vacation:
1. Rivera Maya, Mexico
2. Chicago, IL
3. San Diego, CA
4. Las Vegas, NV

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Italian
2. Mexican
3. Peanut Butter
4. Sweets
*I realize that this is more like 400 foods than four foods, but I was having trouble narrowing it down*

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Out to breakfast - I'm hungry.
2. In an already clean house (instead of the one waiting for me to do the cleaning)
3. Shopping!
4. Ummmm - I don't know that I would rather be, but I probably should be at the gym right now...

And there was also the 'tag four people' portion, but I got rid of that...if you want to play, then join in and consider yourself tagged!

No comments: