Friday, November 30, 2007

The Last Day

It's official - today is the last day of NaBloPoMo. Good grief - I have to say, I'm not sorry it's over! I thought that I posted on a fairly regular basis, but doing it every day for an entire month makes me think that my posts are not nearly as regular as I originally thought. It was hard work!

And because today is the last day and because this week has been a bit rocky and because I need to do a few other things during nap time, I leave you with a bit of linky fun.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

brandy said...

Free Rice! I'm addicted to that one!! I can't wait to check out the other two.

Be Inspired Always said...

Free rice is always fun, I do it when I'm bored.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I agree with you on the cutest picture being the antler one. I love when my kids try and decorate the dogs....


oh wait..

that was me!



Jillian