Thursday, November 1, 2007

It Starts....

...either NaBloPoMo or the perpetual sugar rush following Halloween and lasting until all the candy is gone - take your pick!

OR you can start the offical count down to Christmas - 55 days and counting. I'm quite sure that several stations have started Christmas music as of this morning. Yikes!

I am, as always, TOTALLY excited about Christmas...but before that can get into full swing it is of course time to oh and ah over everyone's Halloween pictures. And I would certainly not want to disappoint...

Maggie's Pumpkin - the spider



I would like everyone to note that I made this pumpkin...with the assistance of a three year old. Please take a moment to guess how many times I said 'No! Put that down!' regarding sharp objects while carving the pumpkin.
If your number was anything smaller than 4,562 then you're way underestimating.



Bennett and Garrett


Bennett, Maggie, Garrett

5 comments:

Arizaphale said...

Well apart from that sensational pumpkin, I think the last shot qualifies for 'mama', don't you??
I think all of you ladies who carve pumpkins are amazingly brave! But with a 3 year old??? Practically heroic!!!!!!

Maya said...

Those costumes rock!!!

That pumpkin had to take some WORK!

niobe said...

The pirate! The lion! The pumpkin! I am in awe.

Anonymous said...

The pumpkin is awesome. That you did it with the assistance of a 3 yo is AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wait, I forgot to mention how totally adorable the lion and pirate are. Totally.