Friday, March 12, 2010

Project 365

In 2008 I did Project 365...and I loved it. I have had most of that year put into various coffee table books, and I just love being able to look back over the year and remember things.

I started off doing it in 2009, but couldn't quite seem to keep up. So I quit about halfway through and just forgot about it.

This year Cara has been doing her project 365, and it has reminded me how much I miss doing it. Even if I don't get it all put together right away, I really want to be able to look back and remember what these days are like -- especially since I can hardly remember how the day started once it's over!

So, even though it's March, I'm starting again. A week at a time, so even if I miss a day it shouldn't be too obvious...

Project 365 - Week 1

Cara -- thank you a million times over for inspiring me to get back into the project 365 game...and for telling me how to do those fantastic collages! You're the best!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

This is terrific! I love the variety of your shots...and do tell about the collage secret!! :)

Cara said...

Oh Maggie I am so glad you are doing this. I loved when you did the 365 in 2008, I used to look forward to you pictures.

Arizaphale said...

Yes, your pics are always a delight. So glad you're finding the time in between everything else.

Christina said...

Yay! Good for you Maggie. You did such a fabulous job last year and I can't wait to be inspired by you again. One week in and fab shots already - especially that body shop and skyline.

Stacy said...

Those are great Maggie! What a great way to be able to remember the year, too. I am having a hard time getting any photos lately, so not sure I'll jump on the bandwagon quite yet. I'd love to do it someday though. :)

cathurynn said...

I'm glad you started again! I'm hoping to buy myself a fancy camera for my birthday and if I do, that might be the nudge I need to start a project again.

Oh, and I'd love to hear the collage-making method!