Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Reason To Join The Family

Just in case The Bag Game wasn't enough of a reason for you to want to join my family (or at least my family gatherings), allow me to give you another:

Jello Shots for Jesus

Jello shots.
Or, as I like to call them, Jello shots for Jesus.
Festively done in holiday colors!

Several years ago my mom got the idea that she wanted to take Jello Shots to the family holiday. Why? No idea. But I can only assume that she saw them somewhere and thought it was fun. Which makes me also assume that she never experienced this little alcohol filled wonder before adulthood. But like a good little jello shot maker she went to a party supply store and bought little cups and lids and everything, selected festive colors (red and green for christmas, more pastel colors for Easter...hey, our Jesus really likes his Jello Shots!) and made the family some shots.

See, and here you thought that you might not want to join in on The Bag Game.... Believe me -- a few of these little shots and you'll join in on just about anything...

And yes, this post did go out twice - once on Tuesday night (when I was too tired to pay attention to what I was doing) and once now -- when it was supposed to show up :)

4 comments:

Christina said...

you guys are way too fun!

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

How can I become a member of your family?

chaoticfamily said...

Fantastic - I love it... Now if only there were a vegan jello - lol- I could do them again too! ;)

Jen said...

Your family is way too fun.