Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crafty Tuesday: Market Totes

I have a new favorite gift to give...personalized market totes!  I think they make a fabulous gift, especially filled with a few goodies (and wine!).  They are really nice as shower or wedding gifts, but I gave several as Christmas and birthday gifts and am thinking of using one to hold baby items and as part of a baby gift as well. 

Baskets

Not bad right?  Don't tell me otherwise...I would be heartbroken!

For more amazing crafty goodness, see what Carrie has to share (and what is being shared) here!

4 comments:

Swistle said...

That is 100% useful adorableness!

Jen said...

Those are just perfect. They can be used for so many things too!!!

Arizaphale said...

I've nerve seen anything like that! Do you buy the whole tote and just personalise it, or do you buy the fame and make the material covering?

Unknown said...

THAT is perfect! I love them. Can you take it off the frame to embroider it?? So very very cool!