Friday, August 17, 2007

Randomness Part 3

For your Friday pleasure, a complete random assortment of things...

*For all of you who have not yet finished your back-to-school shopping, fear not. You can order a bullet-proof backpack online. That's right -- little Jimmy can head off to the first day of school with his very own version of kevlar. For all of you who can't wait to get your hands on one of these, check here. (And as a side note, I fault no one for wanting to protect their child(ren), I just happen to find the idea a little shocking)

*I realized at 2:00 am that I had class later that day instead of next week. Perhaps because it was 2 in the morning, this caused me to have a major spaz attack. The middle of the night is not the best time to discover important information - just in case you wondered.

*Victoria's Secret is having a major sale. I love Victoria Secret almost as much as I love sales. So I got all kinds of great stuff...on SALE. How can you not love that?!

*I can't believe that summer is over. Not because it isn't still hotter than #($*&$& blazes, but because school is once again in session. Which, let's face it, is a pretty definitive end to summer.

No comments: