Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tag! You're It!

I have no idea where I initially got this. But who doesn't love a good meme every once and a while?!

1. You wake up in the morning. What time is it probably?
5:00 AM. I consider this somewhat of an illness.

2. You get yourself some breakfast. What do you make?
Am I making something for the kids too, or just me? If it's just me, I will have a Diet Coke and probably leftovers - Chinese leftovers are my favorite (weird I know). If I'm making something for the kids, probably pancakes or eggs. Or cereal if it's starting out as one of those days...

3. Someone calls you on the phone. Who do you want it to be?
Anyone that I like I would be more than happy to talk to. I'm easy to please.

4. You turn on the TV for a bit. What channel do you put it on?
In the morning I always have on the news. Because I'm nerdy like that. If it isn't the morning and I am actually going to (gasp!) sit down and watch something I will catch up on the umpteen things I have on Tivo.

5. You have some time to kill before you leave. What do you do?
I catch up on my email or blog reading.

6. You go and have a shower. How long does it take you?
That depends - am I in a hurry? I can take a 5 minute shower if I'm pressed for time. If I'm not rushing, it's usually closer to 10 - 15 minutes.

7. You decide to get yourself ready for your day. How long does it take?
Again, am I in a hurry? If I need to, I can be ready to walk out the door in 10 minutes. But if I'm not in a hurry, it's usually closer to 30.

8. You put on some makeup. What do you put on?
I wear MAC makeup. And I love it.

9. You’re ready to leave. What do you take out with you?
Depends on where I'm going! But on a normal morning I have my purse, a Diet Coke, the diaper bag, my gym back, and my backpack with whatever I am (hoping) to get accomplished.

10. How long does it take you to get to work?
About 15 minutes.

11. What is the first thing you do when you get to work?
Kiss the boys.

12. Do you take part in office gossip/water cooler talk?
Well Garrett is the only one who can talk, but he's not quite old enough to understand gossip. And Bennett doesn't talk yet, so he's out too. Which is too bad, I adore gossip.

13. Anything particularly annoying about each work day?
Some days are better than others, but nothing particularly annoying about each and every day.

14. What’s the best part of the day?
There are lots of great parts of the day. But the napping hours are among my favorite, for obvious reasons!

15. Do you usually leave on time or stay late?
I think I leave late almost every day!

16. The boss calls to tell you that don’t have to work, and you’re free for a whole day. What do you do?
While I would want to do a million things, I would probably study. Because I'm nerdy like that.

17. With whom would you want to spend the day?
Oh there are tons of people I would want to spend the day with. But at the moment I am a bit cranky, and I think that spending a day on my own sounds like a lovely little treat.

18. You go to the store to get some snackage, but it turns out you can only buy one thing there. What do you buy?
Diet Coke. I absolutely can't live without it.

19. You’re walking down the street and you find a magic lamp that grants you 3 wishes. What do you wish for?
Endless money (because who wouldn't want that!), an acceptance letter to medical school, and the ability to freeze time (like Evie did on Out of This World -- please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this show!).

20. You meet a man who says he will give you your dream job, what is it?
A physician.

21. You can choose any concert of any singer/band in the world; whose do you go to?
Gosh, I don't know. I like a lot of different things, and I don't know that I have an absolute favorite.

22. You get home and there’s a check for $50,000 in the mail for you. On what would you spend it?
Probably put it in the bank. Because I'm nerdy like that. But I might go on a little bit of a shopping spree. And I'd get a pedicure.

23. You get to bring back anyone from the dead, famous or not. Who would it be?
My grandmother.

24. You get to interview your favorite celebrity. Who is it, and what would you ask him/her?
Again, I don't know that I have one absolute favorite. But my current obsession is Matt Damon, because he is yummy. But I wouldn't be able to ask him anything, I would be too busy concentrating on not drooling.

25. You get to see into the future but you can only find out one thing about your future life. What would you want to find out?
If I'll get into medical school. And maybe some other stuff...

26. At the end of your perfect day, you go on a perfect date; describe it.
A dinner that I don't have to cook and wine. And I won't have to keep reminding whoever I'm with not to throw things on the floor. I'm very easy to please!

************
I won't tag anyone, but come on -- you know that you all want to join in the fun!

2 comments:

Mommy's Cherish said...

Tags are fun!

jodifur said...

thanks for your comment on Jodifur. I just added you to my blog list!